Citizens Request to Contribute to Injured Troopers

by Ivana Keeley Williams on 02.26.16

We have had several people wanting to make contributions to the Troopers that were injured in the SWAT call out on 02/19/16 and their families.  You may contribute to the Troopers by making a check payable to the Mississippi State Troopers Relief Fund, earmarking it for 02/19/16 in the memo section.  The mailing address is P.O. Box 22871 Jackson, MS 39225.  Thank you for your concern.

POSTED IN: Featured News

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: